I believe little things like this make days perfect.
Speaking of things that make days...here are a few that have made my day recently:
1. Receiving a surprise Christmas gift from my BFF
She sent me socks, slippers, made me a wire knot ring and made me button magnets! How adorable is she?
2. So, randomly I mentioned on Maggie's blog blog how I was SOOOO jealous she could knit because it is something I wish I had the patience for. She emailed me and told me how stress-relieving it was for her and how she would make me something special. Just like that. I was blown away by her kindness and generosity. Well, I just received my items and let me tell you they are BEAUTIFUL. I have gotten SOOOO many compliments on my things and I cannot thank you enough, Maggie. You are so talented. I believe she is going to be selling her items (correct me if I'm wrong) and I think you all should check them out.
3. I was the winner of TWO different giveaways
1. The Short and Sweet of It hosted a giveaway from Charonel Designs and this girl (pointing finger awkwardly at myself) won!! Thank you to both of you for this awesome giveaway. I can hardly wait to use my gift tags <3
Pretty sweet, huh?
2. Isavirtue hosted a giveaway a few weeks ago to celebrate a birthday week...and I won that too! Which is ridiculous because I'm not really one to win things. I got awesome stationary and a little notebook from this and I'm thrilled :)
Looking at the positives is a good way to start a Monday :)