Thursday, December 8, 2011

Beautiful.

One of my best friends sent me this this other day.

Think about people in your life who are beautiful; you know...those who have real, true and unsurpassed beauty.  What makes them beautiful?  I believe and have found that surface beauty can only go so far.  I've met plenty of people who lost their "beauty" and others who have become the most beautiful people I have ever seen after getting to know them.  What do you think defines beauty and makes a person beautiful? I think the quote above points out a lot of key points <3

6 comments:

  1. i always say a cute face has to have a cute
    personality in order to make them BEAUTIFUL.

    I hate it when you see such a pretty girl
    or guy and you are like ... dam she/he is
    perfect.. then they open their mouth and you
    want to kill them..

    beauty down the toilet right?


    =D it is all about how you carry yourself,
    how you talk, the way you are with people,
    how you get your ideas on the table, etc etc
    you got my point =D



    {x}o{x}o
    ♥ melina
    www.onlyaflightaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. v. inspiring & true quote!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO TRUE!!!!
    Amen.
    lots of love,
    maggie
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm thankful enough to have a lot of beautiful people (role models, really) in my life. I find beauty in people who are independent, kind, compassionate and patient. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everybody has beautiful, redeeming qualities about them. Its just a case of beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I consider myself to be a really caring, understanding friend, and when I find those qualities in others I think it makes them a beautiful person.

    tasteslikelove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete