Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Questionnaire!!

I was tagged by Melina :

to do a little questionnaire...


Rules:
1.You must post these rules.
2. Each person must post 11 things
about themselves on their blog.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for 
you in their post and create 11 new questions 
for the people you tag to answer.


11 Things about me:
1. I'm not Irish (surprise, surprise)
2. I'm very sarcastic...probably about 93.33333% of the time
3. I strive to be creative and artsy
4. I'd pick salty foods over sweet foods any day
5. I hate talking on the phone unless it is something really important to talk about
6. When I'm super stressed I withdraw from things
7. I love thrifting
8. I'm pretty simple (see blog name)
9. I don't use facebook often
10. I love using emoticons on my Iphone
11. My hair is naturally red and wavy...and thick thick thick. I'm usually asked at least once a day if it is my natural color ;)

Questions for me: 



1. What's your favorite cupcake flavor? Hm, I'd say chocolate chocolate or something of that nature.
2. Long or Short socks? Short during the day and long at night. 
3. What are you plans for next year? To graduate from my Master's program!
4. What's in your purse right now? Wallet, chap stick, and stuff for Chicago :-D
5. What's your favorite accessory? My Michael Kors Watch :) 
6. If you could change something about yourself, what would it be and why? I'd stop being such a people-please-er and put myself first.
7. Any piercing or tattoos?  Just my ears are pierced and no tattoos
8. High heels or flats? Flats, flats, flats. 
9.What was your favorite childhood TV show? Rugrats!
10. What is your greatest fear? Failure
11. What was the last thing that made you laugh? Numerous things at the mall with Crystal today, hahaha

Questions for you: 
1. What do you want to do before you die?
2. If you could be any age what would it be? 
3. Cat or dog?
4. What is the one quality you look for in a friend?
5. If you could travel anywhere, where would it be?
6. Hobbies?
7. What is something you wish someone knew about you before they met you?
8. Morning or night?
9. What's your favorite song?
10.What's your favorite color?
11. What's your new years resolution?

I tag:


Thanks Melina for tagging me, you are the sweetest. Now, to the ones I tagged...do your thing girly girls :) Can't wait to learn more about each of you! <3


5 comments:

  1. thanks for tagging me! :) I'll make sure to do this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOOOOOOH I LOVE stuff like this! I am on it girl!
    Guess who got a slew of new yarn!?!?! Whoop!
    Happy Wednesday love!
    Are you in Chicago yet??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd also pick salty over sweet - any day!
    AND... I absolutely HATE talking on the phone - IMO, texting (as long as your not driving) is the greatest invention EVER!

    ReplyDelete
  4. :) YAY!! you did it! how fun ..
    i loved reading your answers!
    it's always fun to get to know my
    blogger friends through questionnaires.

    i hope you are having a blast in Chicago!
    i look forward to the pictures





    xoxo
    Melina





    Don't Forget To Enter
    My First Giveaway
    Click Here

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am also salty food person :) I love reading your answers!

    ReplyDelete