Monday, December 26, 2011

Secret Santa


Melina, from Only a Flight Away hosted a Secret Santa swap a few weeks ago! I was so excited to take part in this event and to send some gifts to another blogger.  I was thrilled when I saw that Melissa from one of my favorite blogs, Simply Melissa Ashley, was my partner!  

The gift she sent me was so incredibly thoughtful that I cannot even handle it.  I literally jumped up and down when I received it (and that was before I opened the package).  She sent me a beautiful handmade card and a cow milk pour-er, like I talked about here. She wrote how she couldn't wait to give it to me because of something I blogged about previously. How sweet is that? 


Melissa, guess what?? I cannot wait to use this <3 Thank you, thank you, thank you! I hope you liked your gifts as well :) 

And thank you again, Melina xoxoxoxo

3 comments:

  1. that is one of the sweetest things ever. The cat milk pourer is too much! So adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha omg how cute is that!
    see .. thats a thoughtful gift .
    she took her time to see what you wanted
    and gave it to ya !


    =D i am so happy you got your gift!


    love ya girl! have fun

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angela!

    I did NOT realize you posted about the secret santa present! I am so so so so so so so so happy you liked it :) I guess I just got so busy with holiday stuff, I forgot to check to make sure you received it.

    :)

    ReplyDelete