Thursday, August 18, 2011

Wish List

So many wants, so little money.  But no one can stop a girl from dreaming!

There are a few things that I am somewhat obsessed with right now and feel like I need.

This beautiful rose gold watch from fossil.  Who would not be able to pair this beauty with just about everything and anything.Oh how I love thee and have had my eye on you for months. I'm hoping that one day she will just hop on my wrist and never ever leave. Actually, there is a chance this is all I would wear. All day...everyday. Ok, just kidding, but I seriously ADORE it.



Also, not sure why I started thinking about this, but I would love a gold "Angela" or "Angie" necklace. You know, like the one Carrie Bradshaw wore.  She is definitely my inspiration. I feel like it would be a fun accessory to have and to use to make an outfit fun. It just screams "WEAR ME NOW" kthanksbye.

I was paging thru the Fossil catalog yesterday (do you see a trend with my obsession) and I came across this beautiful outfit!  It is so feminine and I think it is the perfect outfit to transition into the Fall with.

I did, however, splurge two days ago on a Fossil jacket that I have had my eye on.  I was going to buy it when it was full price, but I went into the store and saw that it was more than HALF off!  Needless to say, it was an easy sell.  And here is my new favorite jacket:
(When you look at this photo look past the mess and the odd white dots on my face)


Sometimes you just have to give in and get what you want <3  **Especially when it is on sale :-D



No comments:

Post a Comment