Sunday, August 14, 2011

First things First

Yesterday I was on the phone with my best friend, who I obsess over blogs with, and was asking her why we do not have blogs of our own.  It was then I decided to just do it, like Nike says, and start a blog! I'm excited and nervous because, well, I do not know the 'rules', but I guess that means I get to make my own. Perfect. Watch out people of the world.  

So, this morning my boyfriend and I were trying to think of blog names, which is a lot harder then one may think.  I decided it would be a good idea for us to discuss this over breakfast because empty tummies never lead to good decisions.  As you can see, the breakfast was successful.


Here are some pictures from breakfast:  



And that is how blogs are made!

No comments:

Post a Comment