Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Wings and Things

This past weekend I promised Steven that I would take him to my new favorite place for wings.  He claims to be somewhat of a connoisseur, so I wanted to show him he knows nothing introduce him to a new place around me. Let me sell these wings to you... Wing are 1.) 30 cents each 2.) delicious. Did that work? Oh, and did I mention that you get a mug of Miller Lite beer for $1. Yup, pretty sure I was born to be in sales.



Most important part of the meal. No, I mean, I just ate the wings to quickly to photograph.

The boy


Enjoying! 

Needless to say, he enjoyed the wings and said they were delicious :) I was a little nervous he wouldn't approve since, well, he claims to know so much.  Luckily, he never forgets that as much as he knows...I always know more :-P Hope everyone had a happy Tuesday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment