Saturday, August 27, 2011

I think I'll go to Boston

My friend Crystal and I were Boston bound on Friday.  We went up to visit one of my bestest friends Katie, who came down from Maine, and two other friends Mal and Alyssa. It was Alyssa's birthday, so to celebrate the Boston Trip I decided to make some homemade Boston Creme Mini Pies (cupcake edition).  Pretty exciting, I know.  Also super easy and super yummy, which is what I aim for.

I started with my recipe from my new cookbook based on cupcakes: 

Key ingredients to the minis

Melting the chocolate for the tops

Finished product!

The final product after they cooled for the appropriate amount of time The final product two seconds after they were made. I had to indulge, since I'm too impulsive and excitable :-D

Packed and ready to ship off to Bean town :)

I'd like to say that I gracefully indulged in these beauts, but I was somewhat of a beast, ok maybe that is harsh.... oh well. I highly recommend this recipe to anyone and everyone. They come out looking great and tasting great as well.  You also look like someone who knows that you're doing in the kitchen when you arrive with these ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment