Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Sometimes you just have to laugh...

 ...even though tears would not be questioned. 
So, I don't want to say that yesterday was a BAD day because it was not by any means, but there were some crap-tastic things that happened.

What were they? Funny you should ask:

1. Woke up 10 minutes before I had to be at work.
did I mention it was my first day of work
2. Spilled my whole coffee all over the kitchen counter.
did I mention I just cleaned my entire kitchen
3. Got ditched, so-to-speak 
did I mention it kind-of sucked
4. Called 911 at work, whoops
did I mention that I work at a college
and did I mention the cop said "Today is not your day, is it?"
5. Stepped on glass
did I mention I bled
6. It rained to top it off
did I mention I get confused for Carrot Top when it rains
(redhead frizzy hair problems)

Regardless of this I refused to accept that the day was anything
 short of just fine. 
That is my annoying ass positive self speaking.  

When I got home from work I put a smile on and made myself some pity party Cucumber and Avocado Spring Rolls to turn the day around. Food has that effect on me. Sue me. 
Asian Ang was in the house. 
 How can a good book, food and flowers not bring on a smile? 
(That is a trick question)

Thennn I got to talk on the phone with my best friend. 
this is why we are hot.

I knew it was going to be a good day <3

1 comment:

  1. Holy delicious looking! Why didn't you mention you were whipping up those bad boys when I was in the grocery store? Obv I would have gotten shit to make that too. Love you!

    ReplyDelete