Want to make something delicious AND easy? I found this recipe on pinterest not too long ago and I've been dying to make it. You've got it with these...let me tell you.
One of the easiest things I have ever made and people (aka: Fossil employees) bowed down to me after their first bite. Pretty awesome, I know ;)
1 package of double stuffed Oreos
4 ounces of cream cheese
Dipping chocolate (any kind you like)
1. Put Oreos in food processor until broken up
2. Put some crushed Oreos to the side so you can sprinkle on top later
3. Mix in 4 ounces of softened cream cheese
4. Roll dough into balls and then place in the freezer for 15 minutes
5. Melt chocolate
6. Dip balls into the chocolate and sprinkle with crushed Oreos.
That is all, my friends. Whoever consumes these will thank you ;)