Friday, February 3, 2012

A day in the life

So, I'll be the first to admit that my life has been nothing but pretty boring lately.  It is completely redundant.  Between Sunday- Friday I am go-go-going over 70 hours and I have no time for error (please, please, please no illnesses....) This is literally what it consists of: 
1. Taking up too much space. No boundaries. 2. Reading while taking the kid I babysit for to karate 3. I become a bed for my cat. 4. I go to reviews for the comprehensive exam I have to take to graduate coughONASATURDAYcough 5. I take pictures...because I can? 6. I'm a rest for Maxwell to bathe against.

I'll leave you with this: The other day the little boy I babysit for goes: "YOU HAVE A FAT BUTT" I replied "Excuse me?" and he said " I NEVER NOTICED BEFORE...BUT YOUR BUTT IS REALLY FAT...YOUR LEGS ARE LIKE THIS (makes small figure with hands) AND YOUR BUTT IS LIKE THIS (makes big/round figure with hands).  I replied "Great. Awesome. Thanks"
Oh kids. 

   Hope that made you chuckle.  Have a good weekend <3 

1 comment:

  1. ok... a couple things:
    A. YOU GRADUATE ON SATURDAY???? {insert confettii and me shouting WHOOO HOOOO} Hello!? Congratualtions!!! *** Details!
    B. Little kids are naughty. Enough said. ;)
    C. I want your hair.
    D. Your cat makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside!
    E. GUESS WHO IS PICKING UP HER PUPPY ON MONDAY NIGHT!??????????????? (you're the first person I have told in the blog world! you will die. she is adorable!!!)
    F. Happy FRIDAY!!!
    Love Love,
    Me.

    ReplyDelete