Stephanie from Blonde Highlights was gracious enough to extend to me "The Kreativ Blogger Award", what?! I feel like her and I are bloggy friends. When she doesn't update I wonder what is going on in her life. Is that weird? She just moved to New Orleans and promised she would give me advice on my upcoming trip (ok, it is in March, but I can't wait!!). Stop over to her blog and check out the award she gave out. Don't forget to look at her other posts...she is awesome :-D
So, now I am to tell seven things about myself:
(Is it weird that I always find stuff like this so hard to do??)
1. I am terribly indecisive. Before I go to a resturant I've learned it is best to look at the menu prior to going to save time and slight embarrassment...
2. I hate wearing jackets. I feel so confined in them. I typically opt out of wearing them. I realize this is not a smart decision.
3. I have an unhealthy obsession with watches. I feel naked without one. (Luckily no one else can see this exposure when I'm not wearing a watch)
4. I have a hard time asking for help. It is even hard for me to ask for directions when I'm lost.
5. I sing and dance like I'm a goddess when I'm in my car. I think my tinted windows make me invisible.
6. I love coffee. Like a lot.
7. In everything I say there is usually an undertone of sarcasm or joking. When people do not know me some times they do not know how to take it.
And Seven ladies I love include (this is hard):
Melina from Only a Flight Away
Debbie from Debbie Cutie Face
Gentri from Gentri Lee
Krysten from Why Girls are Weird
Maggie from This Little Life of Mine
Erica Marie from Sea of Blooming Dreams
Melissa from Simply Melissa Ashley
Check these ladies out...they are great :)
Tonight after work I'm babysitting, which I'm strangely excited for. I purchased a kit to make race cars with the little boy. Obviously it isn't an activity just for him. Oh... and sometimes him and I play "sock ball". Yup...it is exactly as it sounds. You hold a bat that is made out of three balls in a sock and well...the rest is history. I'm hoping we can play some of that tonight too. Hmph, I'm a big kid.
I hope everyone is excited for Halloween weekend! Can't wait to see everyone's costumes soon!