Wednesday, November 30, 2011

A little bit of this...a little bit of that.

So, I haven't been here for a while... so I have random things to share that have been poorly documented.

  First of all, I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! Thanksgiving night I had to work at Fossil at 8:30pm because we opened at 9pm, awesome.  I hope you hear the resentment in my voice, haha. I had to leave Pennsylvania a little after 6 to make sure I arrived to the Jersey Shore Outlets on time. Oh well- over and done with. I managed not to get maced, jumped or killed, so I guess working Black Friday was a success.

Last Saturday, my best friend had her baby shower.  I was in charge of the games, prizes and some desserts, so here are some of the things I did:

Wine Bottle in Towel with Bow:

Prize number one: Wine wrapped in a towel and tied with a pretty bow.  The new mommy and I always used to drink a little too much wine, so I decided to torture her with it because, well...I'm a bitch ;) 
via 

Gift card Snow Globe: 
 
 Products needed
 Put glitter and decorations inside of the mason jar.  Hot glue the gift card to the lid (that faces inside)

Price number two: snow globe gift card holder. I made two. One for the baby shower and one for the fossil gift exchange :)
via

Pink and Zebra Cookies:


I made these cookies and they came out salmon colored first- ew, so then I made a quick batch of sugar cookies with red dye. **My friend's theme was pink and zebra striped**
via

Fruity Pebble Treats:

Fruity pebble treats :)


I also used a mason jar to put an apron in and attached a recipe to the jar for one of the prizes at the baby shower :) Thank you pinterest :)


I also got a third degree burn (I'm sure I'm exaggerating) from the melted chocolate I put into diapers for one of the games.  Sick, I know. But- watching people guess what kind of chocolate was melted in the diapers was pretty priceless ;)

7 comments:

  1. oh my god!
    you are going to kill me with all this
    sweet stuff!

    i love the cookies with the kisses on top!
    yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

    pretty girl did you make a blog button!
    i want you to be on my blog next month =D
    i am doing the button swap post tomorrow
    i hope you have one already!


    xoxo
    Melina

    ReplyDelete
  2. the zebra striped cookies are adorable! And I love love love the gift card snow globe<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the wine bottle with towel and bow idea...super cute! Oh those cookies look sassy and yummy!

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum, I absolutely want to eat those pink zebra cookies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. everything is so cute--especially the zebra cookies!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i remember seeing those hug cookies on instagram and thought how pretty!

    i want some...send some my way please! i'm not having a baby but i can definitely eat for two.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, Angela! Thank you for linking my zebra cookies to your blog. They really look great! You have an adorable blog and I've enjoyed reading through it. I love traveling, too, and do it as often as possible. Chicago is my favorite US city so I loved your pictures. I <3 Gino's East!! Have a great day. :)

    Debbie from www.life-is-sweets.com

    ReplyDelete